What It’s Really Like Working with an Interior Designer?
Have you ever wondered what it’s like to work with an interior designer? There are so many factors that go into creating the space of your dreams, so it is important to partner with a studio who can provide a clear and organized path to get you there. Interior designer, Bethany Jones, understands that in order to achieve a successful project and a well designed space, there needs to be a pre-established road map to get there. With the impressive resume of projects and large network of clients, Bethany is experienced and comfortable leading the way.
Passionate about creating seamless and enjoyable design experiences from start to finish for her clients, Bethany is sharing the behind the scenes of her process and revealing what you can expect when working with her and her team.
Bethany Jones Interior’s 9-Step Design Process:
- Inquiry – Welcome! You’ve expressed interest in hiring Bethany Jones Interiors for your home remodel, new construction, furnishing or décor project using our online inquiry form. Our team will respond to your inquiry shortly by sharing our Investment Guide.
- Phone Consultation – After you review the Investment Guide and decide to move forward, we will set up a 15 minute Discovery Call to learn more about your project, gain an understanding of your needs, and determine if our services are a match.
- In-Home Consultation – Knock, knock! Our team will meet at your home or project location to complete a full assessment of your space. During this time, we’ll also get a better understanding of your overall vision for the project, how you would like the space to function, your design style, and identify your main priorities for the space.
- Package & Contract – After the consultation, we will prepare a contract and package unique to the project, which will include the scope of work, pricing structure, etc. Once the contract is signed and the retainer is paid, we will add your design days to our calendar.
- Design Days – We take the next steps in building out a complete design presentation for your space. This phase includes creating floor plans, selecting color palettes, sourcing all of your items, visiting showrooms, ordering samples, and meeting with your general contractor, if applicable.
- Presentation & Proposal – Now for the fun part! Our team will then meet with you to share the items we selected for each space, showcasing samples and a furniture plan, and receiving feedback on any of the items chosen.
- Revisions, Invoice, & Ordering – We make the appropriate revisions based on your feedback, then share the agreed upon invoice. Once the invoice is paid in full, all items are ordered!
- Project Management – Our team oversees every aspect of the project from order tracking, shipping, receiving, inspecting, and sourcing accessories. This may include occasional site visits to your project location.
- Installation – This is everyone’s favorite day! We install all items and style/accessorize the space to completion. Then, you get to have your very own HGTV moment by coming home to a completely new space. It really is the best part!
There you have it – the full design process by Bethany Jones Interiors from start to finish! When designing a home or a space, it takes both an organized plan AND an eye for design. Bethany’s goal is always to work with each client to support their unique needs/projects while following their 9-step process to ensure that they have a first-class experience and results that exceed expectations.
If you’re ready to take the next step in designing the home of your dreams, reach out to Bethany Jones Interiors to receive the Investment Guide which dives deeper into the most-asked design questions, pricing structures, and the design process. To view Bethany’s work and keep up with all the fun, be sure to follow her on Instagram @bethanyjonesinteriors and sign up for her email newsletter by clicking here.