Get your noisemakers and confetti cannons ready… 2022 is just days away! If you’re planning to lay low (or are stuck in quarantine), there are still plenty of ways to have fun at home!
Scroll down for some family friendly ways to ring in the new year! And remember, with the Netflix New Years Eve countdown you can ring in the new year before the little ones’ bedtime!
- Order take out from your favorite restaurant or grab ingredients to cook your favorite meal as a family!
- Go tech-free and have a family game night!
- Have a family movie marathon with your favorite funny and upbeat movies… don’t forget the popcorn!
- Dress up and have a dance party!
- Pitch a tent in the living room and have a family slumber party!
- Enjoy a fondue dinner!
- Create a balloon drop in your living room… here’s how!
- Make a New Year’s Eve Balloon Countdown… here’s how!
- Bring the Ball Drop to your living room… here’s how!
- Create a clock out of balloons and have the kids pop one every hour until “midnight”… whenever you decide that will be… here’s how!
- Have a cookies and milk toast at “midnight”… here’s how!
- Create a glow in the dark countdown party… here’s how!
- Put together an ice cream bar with everyone’s favorite toppings!
- Make New Years Eve countdown bags for the kids… here’s how!
Credits to @stamfordmoms